When you pick up a biscuit/cookies from a shop, they are mostly made of refined flour (maida). But making cookies with millet flour is a healthier option. Millets has become a part of our everydays’ diet because it is not just healthy but rich in nutrients, minerals, anti-oxidants and many more.
Millet is a good source of protein, fiber, key vitamins, and minerals. The potential health benefits of millet include protecting cardiovascular health, preventing the onset of diabetes, helping people achieve and maintain a healthy weight, and managing inflammation in the gut. Millet is an adaptable grain.
- Millet Cookies Strengthen Bones & Boosts Immune System.
- Rich in Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Iron & Mineralse (Specially Magnesium, Copper & Phosphorous).
- Millet Cookies Helps to Reduce Cholesterol & Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Helps in the Development & Repair of Body Cells & Tissues.
- Helps to Lower the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes (Especially for Women).
- Millet Cookies are Incredibly Effective for Weight Loss.
SHELF LIFE: 4 Months